Meet the Mixer that Never Needs a Coffee Break
With over 100 years of combined experience in continuous mixing behind our technology, our mixers are able to produce up to 100+yd3 of concrete per hour, all while giving operators the ability to measure adjust each litre of concrete as it comes out.
Proven Durability That Stands the Test of Time
Each of our mixer frames are protected from corrosion and designed for durability. We’ve taken our knowledge of what works best in harsh climates and designed our mixers with long-lasting durability in mind.
We'll Be Here to Help You Succeed
An Unpresidented Industry Track Record
Omni-Mixing Technology Measures Up
- 2,800 litres of water used vs 1,082,857
- 2,210 litres of diesel used vs 89,339
- 425 man hours used vs 3,230
- 6 tonnes of CO2 produced vs 941
- 2 mixers vs 33 drum trucks + 1 batch*
- 2,800 litres of water used vs 9,600
- 2,210 litres of diesel used vs 8,840
- 425 man hours used vs 935
- 6 tonnes of CO2 produced vs 24
- 2 mixers vs 8 mixers*
Help The Environment By Saving You Money
We've Put Our Technology Through
The Most Rigerous Development Process On The Market
Over the last 11 years, our technology has been embraced by countless different government bodies and industries. The technology is currently beyond any other platform on the market, but we’re just getting started.